A List of Good Conservative Resources
Powerful resources, most free by email
- Some come free with membership, like Judicial Watch’s newsletter
- Whistleblower Magazine from WorldNet Daily
- Both these are well worth the membership fee
We like what our webmaster says:
“Sign up for many conservative blogs, newsletters and sources possible. If they are going to see our inboxes then give them something to read. They will obey the Constitution and we will not cower or be bullied by public servant whom serve us!”
Also, there have been scarce reports found in the corners of the web that some in the NSA have, as they read all this conservative reasoning, changed their views and realized the spying they are doing is wrong.
Like, Share, and Save articles and information you get. Spread the word!
- Act Right https://actright.com/
Act Right is a great resource for taking action. It informs you and allows you to sign petitions, etc., free of charge. Our own local group The Ruth Institute is featured on it.
- Judicial Watch www.judicialwatch.org Judicial Watch, Inc., a conservative, non-partisan educational foundation, promotes transparency, accountability and integrity in government, politics and the law. … The motto of Judicial Watch is “Because no one is above the law”.
- Opensecrets.org see who donated to whom and to what
- Whistleblower Magazine—monthly, from WorldNet Daily http://www.wnd.com/ You will want to share and save these powerful, impactful, in-depth articles.
- MRC Action Media Research Center http://www.mrc.org/ MRC’s sole mission is to expose and neutralize the propaganda arm of the Left: the national news media. This makes the MRC’s work unique within the conservative movement.
- The Daily Caller http://dailycaller.com/ The Daily Caller is a 24-hour news publication providing its audience with original reporting, in-depth investigations, thought-provoking commentary and breaking news. Read more: http://dailycaller.com/footer/about-us/#ixzz2ilI0P5wS
- The Drudge Report www.drudgereport.com/ is published by Matt Drudge who established himself as an early pioneer on the web by (according to a statement) “covering news and events that the mainstream media ignored.”
- Tea Party Express http://www.teapartyexpress.org/
- The Heritage Foundation http://heritage.org/
- Clash Daily with Doug Giles http://clashdaily.com/ A member of the Liberty Alliance network of websites, Clash Daily with Doug Giles is self-described as” a mosh pit of breaking news, edgy opinion, lots of attitude, and a call to action for God- and country-loving patriots.. Enjoy.” See: http://clashdaily.com/#JslSYz80QxtDQDVb.99
- Faith and Freedom Coalition http://ffcoalition.com/
- OneNewsNow [email@example.com] OneNewsNow.com subscribe to the OneNewsNow.com Daily NewsBrief
- BigGovernment.com (Andrew Breitbart’s group) or http://www.breitbart.com/ Big Journalism. Big TV. And much more… You’ll see our own San Diego local Michelle Moons here!
- Watchdog.org http://watchdog.org/ Watchdog.org is a collection of independent journalists covering state-specific and local government activity. The program began in September 2009, a project of Franklin Center for Government & Public Integrity, a 501(c)3 non-profit organization dedicated to promoting new media journalism
- http://michellemalkin.com Michelle Malkin is a conservative blogger, syndicated columnist, Fox News Channel contributor, and author of Culture of Corruption.
- http://www.anncoulter.com/index.html Ann Coulter
- You may be interested to know about Liberty Alliance—this seems to be a clearinghouse for blogs, many of which will report the same news, so it may seem like a story is getting wide and deep coverage.
- Below, from their site, is an excerpt listing some of their partners. We get many of their members’ blogs or newsletters also. For the complete list, see: http://libertyalliance.com/about-us/ Liberty Alliance Member Sites (selection)
- Allen B. West
- Clash Daily
- Comically Incorrect
- Conservative Byte
- Conservative Videos
- Cowboy Byte
- Dr. Gina Loudon Our own San Diego local!
- Kirk Cameron
- The Tea Party Economist